Employment and Qualification
CEETTAR and EFFAT believe that:
- Agriculture is experiencing rapid development and far-reaching changes, with agricultural and rural contractors (ARCs) offering a wide range of new employment opportunities.
The social partners EFFAT und CEETTAR:
- Emphasise the importance of a coherent European employment policy,
- Have highlighted areas within their strategy, which form the basis for joint initiatives aimed at promoting employment and quality. More specifically, the social partners aim to:
- Promote employment in rural areas,
- Promote cross-border projects,
- Promote geographical/professional mobility and employability,
- Stress the importance of status for independent contractors and small enterprises providing rural services,
- Promote professional accreditation for agricultural and rural contractors,
- Promote rural development and environmental policy,
- Promote new qualitative production methods and modern services provided by qualified employees.